Friday, March 16, 2012

Ways to earn on swagbucks

Here are the many ways to earn with swagbucks! Don't know what swagbucks is?
                            Swagbucks Link 




Referrals: up to 1000 points per referral you earn points when they win from searches


Daily Poll: Earn 1 swag point for answering a question


Searches: Like google swagbucks has a search engine that if you do your normal daily searches you can randomly earn points. Today I earned 17 points just from searching so that was awesome.


No special obligation offers (NOSO) : Just for looking at the offers you get rewarded usually 2-3 swagbucks


Swagbucks Tv: Watch 1-5 minute shows and after 10 of them you earn 3 swagbucks.


Games: Play games to earn  swagbucks or enter in tournaments win and get lots of swagbucks!
Play two games and get awarded 2 swagbucks you have to push back to games after each one though.


Swagbucks codes: are random codes that appear on the blog, facebook, twitter and other places.  The code usually looks like this booksforSale or with numbers in it and remember is it capital sensitive. My swidget is on the side push check code and if there is a code out there it will tell you.


Coupons:  For sending coupons to your rewards member cards (like safeway or albertsons) and using them in the store you will receive 10 swagbucks per coupon. Its like saving while earning :) You can also clip and print coupons these take 8-10 weeks to credit.


Tasks: This is where you perform tasks to earn swagbucks. I haven't participated in this too much it is a lot of research on the internet and answering questions about a webpage.Some are easy though.


Trade in: This is where you can trade in your old game consoles or books to earn points. A college book I paid $80 for would give  me 3500 points (still debating whether I should do this lol). Oh and shipping is paid.


Trusted Surveys:  This is a bit time consuming for some of them if you qualify but it is really rewarding usually 75-100 per survey. I usually do not qualify so I do not participate in most of them.


Special offers: I have done quite a bit of these actually and most of them are really rewarding. For example one was to sign up for a rush card ( a free prepaid card) and the reward was 140 points. It took about 2 minutes and I was done. Some are just to watch a clip and answer a question or look for the numbers that go across the screen( earns 3 SB).


Daily Deals: Occasionally there will be a groupon in here that you can buy and earn points from usually 150-300 points and then you get a sweet deal with the groupon so its a win win. Daily deals are just getting points for spending money at one of their selected sites.


Swagbucks Toolbar install:
I installed this because for one I got points and two I figure I would give it a try. I have had no problems (I use firefox) and it is really convienient if you access swagbucks more than once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment