Friday, March 16, 2012

Gift cards swagbucks

How many gift cards can I redeem with swagbucks?
You can redeem your points for gift cards but there is a limit. The limit is 5 gift cards per the amount of the gift card

So you can redeem monthly
5 $5 cards
5 $10 cards so on so on.

How long does it take?
Usually 7-14 days for most gift cards like a paypal gift card from swagbucks usually takes 7-8 days to be put in my account

When I have enough can I cash out? 
You do not need to have a minimum to redeem your points if you have enough points for a gift card you can order them when ever you would like to. 


You can even redeem your points to donate to a charity I believe they pick a monthly charity to donate to.
Gift cards work in denomination of $5, $10, 20, $25, $50 and $100 and $500

Here are some of the gift cards offered on swagbucks
travelocity
ecomom- coupon not gift card
alwar games
restaurant.com
amazon
groupon
yaysave
charity
barnes n noble
starbucks
domino's
papa johns
JC penney
kmart
lowes
home depot
paypal
charley's
fandago
cvs
overstock
itunes
EA
xbox
wii
playstation
and so so many more if you want to sign up please feel free to use my referral link! My referral link 

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog

    ReplyDelete